Our Inspection Services
Investment Inspections Home Inspection Services
When you hire Investment Inspections to examine your property, you’ve hired the best in the business! We’ll inspect all major components of your home, and as InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspectors, we will follow their Standards of Practice. Our home inspection reviews structural, electrical, plumbing, roof, and heating & cooling system, including but not limited to:
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim, Gutters and Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney and other Roof penetrations
- Eaves, Soffit and Fascia, Decks, Stoops
- Porches, Walkways, and Railings
- Grading and Drainage, Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water penetration and Foundation movement
- Heating systems, Cooling systems, Main water shut off Valves
- Water heating system, Interior plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnects and Service Amperage
- Electrical panels, Breakers and Fuses
- Grounding and Bonding, GFCIs and AFCI
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, and Openers
Our Ongoing Support
Our Certified HVAC Technicians can repair and install heating and air equipment. Licensed General Contractors can also make any needed repairs to your home. Our goal is to provide all you’ll need for buying and maintaining your new home. We want to be partners with you in a lasting relationship.
Additional Inspection Services
Builder’s Warranty/10 Month Inspection Services
New homes come with a 1 Year Builder’s Warranty which covers any defects in materials and workmanship that may come up within the first year. We’ll inspect your home before your warranty expires and give you a list of items to share with your builder so you don’t pay out-of-pocket for repairs covered by your warranty.
As a Licensed General Contractor, you can trust our inspection to give you the information you need before your walk-through with your builder.
If you’re planning on selling your home, hire Investment Inspections to inspect your property before putting it on the market.
A Pre-Listing Inspection lets you get ahead of issues a buyer may find in the home that could compromise your sale. Homes that have been pre-inspected sell more quickly with fewer complications.
Are you building a new home in the upstate area of South Carolina? If so, hire Investment Inspections for a 4 point check on structural systems, drywall, mechanical, and a final inspection before you move into your new home.
New Construction Phase Inspection
Phase Inspections are the same as Pre-Construction Inspections, only they’re conducted on behalf of the investor, bank, or builder. Phase Inspections confirm work is being completed properly and on time.
Walk Through Inspections
If you’re going to buy a home from a national builder, hire Investment Inspections to do a Walk Through Inspection. We find that there are often items missed and overlooked when a buyer doesn’t have an unbiased opinion.
Pool and Spa Inspection
Investment Inspections is CPO-certified to perform Pool & Spa Inspections. We’ll perform a visual examination of the pool and spa components, conditions, and safety features, and inform you about any issues we find.
Once a seller has addressed your list of repairs needed, we’ll inspect your property again to verify that the requested repairs were completed.
Radon is a naturally occurring odorless gas that causes severe health problems when present in high concentrations. Hire us today to test your home and make sure it’s safe for your family!
Investment Inspections is certified to identify mold in your home. We’ll perform a visual inspection and have any samples lab-tested so you’ll have confidence in your results.
Your Home Inspection Report
Investment Inspections uses HomeGauge Software to present you with a rich home inspection report containing detailed notes, images and videos documenting your inspection. You’ll receive your report within 24 hours of your inspection and may access it from your phone, laptop or tablet. Our reports include:
- Clear explanations for each section
- Digital images with highlights
- Availability to you within 24 hours by e-mail and online. Our reports are mobile-responsive and can be viewed on any device.
- Create Request List (CRL): An interactive tool unique to HomeGauge reports that allows you to note how you’d like to handle any issues discovered at your inspection or to create your own project list for the future.
- Storage on secure servers and access for five years for your convenience
We’d love to work with you on your new home! Please contact us with any questions or to schedule your residential inspection today!
"Protect Your Investment"
Serving Upstate South Carolina
including Greenville, Simpsonville, Anderson, Travelers Rest, Greer, Taylors, Gray Court, Easley, Piedmont, Pelzer